View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Congrats to all competitors and builders, what a great year! 

I just wanted to congratulate all the racers, builders, sponsors, wives and girlfriends and most importantly the Sasselli Family.
We are greatful to have the Sasselli's involved in our sport. Thanks so much.
Thanks to all the racers, afterall we need racers to show up and race to make this thing go! Keep up the good work, keep showing up at the events and bring a freind or two. Lets try to make this sport grow!
Thanks to the builders. If they are anythign like us they have put in lots of unpaid time to get their customers to the racers on time (don't worry we got paid for some, just not all it takes to get a competitive bike to the races on time).
Thanks to the wives and girlfriends. You all know there is no way we would be able to do this without their support (or at least their blind eye to our credit card bills).

I was looking over the results and it is so impressive how well the #5 Sasselli 660 based Sparks built Raptor runs. 5 for 5 in 0ver 650 builders and 4 for 5 in over 650 modified. Hats off to that machine, and the Sparks racing team. My vote for machine and rider of the year for sure.

I also wanted to credit the Btizzle effort, his naughty stock bore MMAD yfz. He also went 4 for 5. Well done Brandon and MMAD!

I think its worth mentioning that the KOTH classes were won by 5 different builders as well.
MMAD (Matthew Sasselli's YFZ)
Rocket Factory (Brett Scheerer 700R)
KBR/Venom (Monte Merrell TRX)
Kenz (Bruce Lefevre 700R)
Sparks (Matt Sasselli on Tom's 660R)

Its cool to see it spread around.
Congrats againto all of you for your hard work and dedication.
Thanks for helping keep alive the racing series we all love so much!
See you in Laughlin, then race1 for FSA!
Kam Gray
KBR

Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]